Holography Systems for Analogue Holography
For more than 20 years we are?specializing in SLM TEM00 pulsed lasers for holographic applications. Our lasers produce laser flashes with energy of up to 10 Joules per pulse. That allows?us to build very robust and reliable equipment for analogue holograms manufacturing.
In 1995?we have built the first automated holographic camera for analogue holography. Since then quite a few such cameras serves analogue holography needs worldwide.
With our turn-key analogue holography systems you can make?your?holograms with easy. And even to shoot H1 master holograms on the road.
The HS series analogue holography studios are integrated computer controlled systems that have been designed for the semi-automatic production of transmission and reflection display holograms. Analogue holograms are monochrome or “rainbow” colour, but they have almost infinite resolution.
HS-2 and HS-5 analogue holography studios
Designed to produce monochrome analogue holograms:
- HS-2 – holograms in size of up to 60x40cm
- HS-5 – holograms in size of up to 100x120cm
Each HS analogue holography studio comprises:
- pulsed holography camera with 2 or 5 Joule pulsed laser inside;
- set of mirrors for laser radiation directing;
- rig for H1 master hologram image transfer to H2 hologram copy;
- computer control of all camera operations.
Analog holograms made with Holographic Studio
Analog Hologram “Cats”
Analog Hologram “Gillette”
Holography camera works pretty much like usual photocamera with flash lamp. The difference is that in holography camera as light source is incorporated a powerful ether 2 or 5 Joule pulsed laser and holography camera has no lenses – image of holographied object goes directly to photosensitive material. That allows to achieve great 3D image resolution of 3,000 lines per millimeter. Laser light pulse duration is only 30-50 nanoseconds, so really fast processes can be memorized in 3D.
In HS-2 and HS-5 studios one can make master holograms and then transfer master hologram images to hologram copies. This holographic image transfer also is called H1-H2 transfer. Master holograms are viewable only in laser light and hologram copies are viewable when illuminated by halogen lamp or other point light source.
|Hologram manufacture speed||20 analogue holograms per hour (not dependent on hologram size)|
|Maximum size of master holograms||40x60cm||80x100cm|
|Maximum size of master hologram copies||40x60cm||80x120cm|
|Maximum scene depth||2m||5m|
|Holographic camera size||1.8m x 0.8m x 2.2m||2m x 0.8m x 2.2m|
|Model of laser used||G2J||G5J|
|Energy of laser pulse||2 Joules||5 Joules|
|Pulse duration of laser flash||~35ns|
|Coherence length of laser radiation||>3m|
|Electrical Requirement||Standard single phase household supply 240VAC|
|Other requirements||Standard household water connection|
Features of the system:
- Full compatibility with other Geola’s holographic studios equipment on request
- Wireless remote control
- Shooting of Master Holograms of living objects
- Eye safe mode for human objects (optional)
- Shooting of Master Holograms in ambient light up to 300Lx (optional)
- Computer control of HS-M camera power supplies
- Computer control of object/reference and object Left/Right ratios
- Portability – whole system can be transported in the back of a minivan car.
- Portrait and Landscape formats of Master Hologram.
- Master Holograms shooting speed – 20 Masters/hour
- Size of Master Hologram: 30x40cm
- Note: Option for master holograms in size 40x60cm is available on request.
- Hologram Master maximal scene depth: more than 2m
- Size of space needed for camera operation: 2.2±0.2m x 1.8±0.2m x 1.95±0.2 m
- Laser used in the camera G1J
– Laser Wavelength 526.5nm
– Maximal Power 1 Joule
– Pulse duration 25 – 35ns
– Coherence length > 3m
- Recording materials: VRP-M type plates or film
- Maximal weight of transportation boxes: altogether 90kg
- Total weight of camera packed: 350kg
- Operating Voltage: 220V single phase 50/60Hz
- Power consumption ~ 600 W
If you have any questions related to this product – please feel free to contact us via contact form below: