For Spectrum Analysis
102x254mm, 6 plates per box
Used in precious metals refineries for documenting metal impurities spectrum.
Used for technical surveys black-and-white photography.
Note: Prices on this website are without VAT – i.e. if you are living outside EU or have valid VAT payee ID, you will pay the price indicated here. Otherwise, as well as for Lithuanian companies, ?21% VAT will be added.
GEOLA-1S plates are successfully applied by several precious metals refineries for measuring density of precious metals. Also those plates can be used for other technical surveys photographic applications.
GEOLA-1S (PFN-01T) is an improved analogue of KODAK Spectrum Analysis Glass Plate No.1
GEOLA-1S photographic plates also have better characteristics than the photographic plates of these well known companies: Ilford Special Rapid Plates, Ilford N30 Ordinary Plates, Ilford G30 Chromatic Plates (Great Britain), Aviphot Pan 100 Negative Plates (Agfa-Gevaert, Belgium), ORWO Negative Platten NP 27, ORWO Fototechnische latten FU2 (Germany), and when used for spectrum analyzing gives better results.
- Coarse Granularity;
- Isoorthochromatic Sensitivity: up to 580 nm;
- Contrast: 1,7-2,1;
- Typical resolving power: 100 lines per millimeter;
- Antihalation backing;
- Silver concentration: 6.5±0.2 g/sqm.
Handling and storage recommendations
- Life time: 18 months
- Storage room temperature: 20±4 degrees C
- Humidity in a storage room: 65±15%
- Process exposed plates as soon as possible. Photoplates should be unsealed and processed at indirect non-actinic lighting and with use of dark-red light filter with transmission zone of 600 nm and above
For processing you may use any developer that used to work with KODAK Spectrum Analysis Glass Plate No.1 (Such as Kodak D-19 developer)
|Name of Operation||Time of operation||Temperature of Solution, degrees of Celsius|
|Development||4 – 6 minutes||20,0+-0,3|
|Stop Bath||1 – 2 minutes||20,0+-0,3|
|Fixing||15 – 20 minutes||20,0+-0,3|
|Washing||30 – 35 minutes in rinsing water||18+-2|
|Drying||40 – 60 minutes||20,0+-5|
|Contrast||1,7 – 2,1|
|Optical density||More than 3,00|
|Fog Density||Less than 0,12|
|Spectral sensitization edge||580 nm|
|Optical sensitization maximum||560 nm|
|Resolving Power||70-100 lines per millimeter|
|Strength of Swelled Emulsion Layer after chemical processing,? grams||200-500 grams|
|Temperature of emulsion layer deformation||>45 degrees of Celsius|
|Emulsion layer adhesion after processing||A-D|
- Standard size of the plates – 51x254mm, 102x254mm;
- Glass thickness ~2mm +-0,2mm;
- Standard shipping package – 6 plates in a box;
- Other sizes and quantities available on request.
If you have any questions related to this product – please feel free to contact us via contact form below: