Water Cooled FL pumped Laser Gain Modules
We are offering these pump chamber models – for 12, 20 and 25 millimeters rods. All pump chambers contain glazed Al-Ceramic reflectors made for standard flashlamps and are used in our lasers.
GAP series pump chamber gain modules were specifically designed for Nd:Glass rods are presented in table below. Customized versions can be designed and can vary in rod sizes and quantity of flash lamps.
|Rod size (diameter x length), mm||12 x 300||20 x 300||25 x 300|
|Type of flashlamp (bore x gap length), mm||13 x 250||16 x 250|
|Quantity of flashlamps||1||1||2|
|Voltage required for HV trigger pulse, kV||?16||?18||?20|
|Recommended pumping energy (all lamps), J||2000||2500||5000|
|Beam height, mm||25||50|
|Footprint size (including cable connections), mm||65 x 89 x 462||65 x 89 x 530||115 x 113 x 530|
|Chamber center height (including mounting pad), mm||25||25||?50|
1Specifications are subject to changes without advance notice.
High efficiency glazed Al-Ceramics reflector:
– Nd:Glass rod size: from ?12mm up to ?25mm or more;
– The ends of Nd:Glass rod are tilted by 3° to avoid superluminescence;
– Reliable Xe – filled linear flashlamps;
– Precise 3-points reattaching of pump chamber to the optical breadboard on positioning platform by rigid springs;
– Gold-coated HV connectors for the flashlamp electrodes;
– Random positioning and mounting the Positioning Platform to laser breadboard;
– Access to clean the ends of Nd:Glass rod or change flash lamp by 3-points reattaching of pump chamber to positioning platform eliminates any re-alignment;
– Field proven 360° random positioning of water connecting pipe.
Customers inspired feature
– Gain module GAP25 used in twin configuration (1 module + 1 module), highly improves amplified beam transversal field uniformity.